Made the jump to MeanBean last night

jdmcdonaldinks

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I would like to give it a try, but are there some instructions on flashing back to stock?

Also, is there a list of differences between stock JB and Meanbean? ie, is the camera app the same?

Thanks

kronosqq

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
I would like to give it a try, but are there some instructions on flashing back to stock?

Also, is there a list of differences between stock JB and Meanbean? ie, is the camera app the same?

Thanks

MeanBean on the surface is basically stock but with a snazzy new battery indicator and different splash screens on boot. It has a bunch of performance tweaks and improvements under the hood. Head over to the xda page for it, it's in android development for the evo lte forum. There's a full description there. The easiest thing is just for you to do a nandroid backup before you flash then if you don't like it for some reason you can go right back to where you were.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

FaisDogg

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
MeanBean on the surface is basically stock but with a snazzy new battery indicator and different splash screens on boot. It has a bunch of performance tweaks and improvements under the hood. Head over to the xda page for it, it's in android development for the evo lte forum. There's a full description there. The easiest thing is just for you to do a nandroid backup before you flash then if you don't like it for some reason you can go right back to where you were.

I wanna do it but I'm so scared, have never rooted before

crowrb29

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
It was ridiculously easy, the install. Rooting got a a little trickier with the last OTA but if you have any questions pm me and i'd be more than happy to help.

crowrb29

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Got phenom battery today.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360655132402.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360655132402.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 56