Apps won't install

fierce23

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
I've downloaded the new Swift Key Flow beta and trying to get it install but it wont work. I put the .apk on my evo and when I open it up with Astro File Manager and try and hit install nothing happens! I've tried everything so far and different apps to I have downloaded and none of them with allow me to install so far. Any tips?

fierce23

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
Both options don't work. I open up the apk file and the screen is there explaining me the information with cancel on the bottom left and install on the bottom right and nothing happens when I hit install, just when I hit cancel.

fierce23

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
I have tried different download links, putting apks on my phone through usb, putting them on my phone using Google drive, and more. They open but won't let me hit install.

Abe Forstenzer

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I have a different phone- Galaxy S4- but I had the exact same problem, nothing worked to fix it til I unmounted, removed and remounted my SD card. Don't know why that should have made a difference - I had no apps installed on the card, only ebook and music files - but for some reason it fixed it.

Eric Benjamin

May 20, 2015
Visit site
For anyone with a similar problem, this is usually caused by using a filtering app such as Twilight. Disable that app while you install and it should work.