Evo won't turn on..

TonyLibations

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I left my Evo on the charger last night and now it won't turn on. My girlfriend said she noticed earlier that it had the Red-Dead battery icon when she woke up. Going to Sprint soon, I suppose.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I pre-ordered my phone from BestBuy. Should I take it to them instead?

Is there anything I'm missing?

Last edited:

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Ugh, Nevermind. I'm such a derp. Carry on...

Sent from my EVO L(a)TE using Android Central Forums.

You really should let others know what the issue was, no matter how minor or silly, so anyone searching I the future will have something to try.

We've all made silly mistakes no one will judge, unless of course you were trying to turn it on by pressing the photo button. :p

TonyLibations

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
You really should let others know what the issue was, no matter how minor or silly, so anyone searching I the future will have something to try.

We've all made silly mistakes no one will judge, unless of course you were trying to turn it on by pressing the photo button. :p

I don't know. Lol this one takes the cake. Here goes... When charging your phone over night, not only is it important to plug the wall wart into the wall and the micro-USB firmly into the phone, it's equally important that the cord is plugged all the way into the wall wart.

There, i did it.. release the trolls.

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I don't know. Lol this one takes the cake. Here goes... When charging your phone over night, not only is it important to plug the wall wart into the wall and the micro-USB firmly into the phone, it's equally important that the cord is plugged all the way into the wall wart.

There, i did it.. release the trolls.

Nah, I think your phone just didn't recognize it was on the charger. Probably an HTC bug. :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000