- 88 Posts
Phone Does not ring when its in my pocket
Today 3 calls went to voice mail. I heard the notice that there was a new voicemail, but never hear the ring. I called from a land line and it didnt ring, but once I pulled it out of my pocket it started to ring. I always thought that this was due to something else, but I got 3 calls at home in a row, no ring. Is there something I need to change? Thank you.
- 01-12-2013, 11:46 PM #2
- 02-02-2015, 02:36 AM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Phone Does not ring when its in my pocket
That's NOT the answer for my HTC One M7 phone.
It is an issue that's not related to the settings that are available in the Sound page, but seems completely independent of them all.
It happens when the phone is upright, even though ring volume is up as full as I can get it and "Quiet ring on pickup" in unchecked. "Vibration feedback for calls" is checked (or unchecked, I've tried bo, and I can do nothing with "Flip to mute" except select between Mute Once and Mute Always.
I'm mystified - cam anyone help?
- By Rocco Limongelli in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 13Last Post: 01-19-2013, 11:20 PM
- By clb239 in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus SliderReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2011, 02:49 PM
- By McRoth in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2011, 01:02 PM
- By funguy123us in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 18Last Post: 04-01-2011, 12:51 PM
- By phikai in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2010, 09:35 AM