Why htc over all others?

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
"Broken" = It don't work :)

Like Photon4glover said apps seem to reload more often than not. I'm not sure in what other way multitasking could be broken or not broken...

And I'm pretty sure I never said I have a gs3 or want a gs3, my comment was only that multitasking could stand to be improved upon. People really hate samsung around here...

Did Sammy come into your house and kick your dog or steal your ice cream?

I don't hate Samsung at all. Two of my kids have GS3s. What I dislike, very strongly, is the fact that people who have Samsung devices continually post in this Htc forum how bad everything from HTC is, and how great samsung stuff is.

Read earlier in thread where people are complaining about Htc not providing an SD card like samsung does. You know that the evo has one, so those kind of inflammatory statements are just that, meant to cause issues.

Everything could stand to be improved, by no means is HTC or the Evo perfect, nor is any phone or manufacturer. You gotta use what works for you.

Photon4glover

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I don't hate Samsung at all. Two of my kids have GS3s. What I dislike, very strongly, is the fact that people who have Samsung devices continually post in this Htc forum how bad everything from HTC is, and how great samsung stuff is.

Read earlier in thread where people are complaining about Htc not providing an SD card like samsung does. You know that the evo has one, so those kind of inflammatory statements are just that, meant to cause issues.

Everything could stand to be improved, by no means is HTC or the Evo perfect, nor is any phone or manufacturer. You gotta use what works for you.

Didn't realize my opinion would hurt your feelings.. calm down.. just voicing our opinions. I love HTC but imo sammy upped them this year

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Ron Zombie

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
I have been having major issues with my EVO LTE over the past few weeks and I am thinking about jumping ship.
I got my original EVO on launch day and loved it so when the LTE was released I got that on launch day as well.
Brought my Phone back to Sprint twice and they have done hard resets and the issues are still there.
My issues are the Camera will freeze and go into a reboot loop and I have to do a soft reboot to correct.
When I restart the phone it gets stuck in a reboot and have to do a soft reset again.
After the second visit to Sprint they offered me to swap for an S3 and I am strongly leaning towards the S3.
The removable battery is the biggest point to swap. I have had my phone die on me a few times. If I was at an all day event where I would be using the Hell out of my EVO 4G I would have a backup battery in my pocket ready to go. Now I am just stuck with a dead phone. I would hate to leave HTC but I might have to.

Photon4glover

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I have been having major issues with my EVO LTE over the past few weeks and I am thinking about jumping ship.
I got my original EVO on launch day and loved it so when the LTE was released I got that on launch day as well.
Brought my Phone back to Sprint twice and they have done hard resets and the issues are still there.
My issues are the Camera will freeze and go into a reboot loop and I have to do a soft reboot to correct.
When I restart the phone it gets stuck in a reboot and have to do a soft reset again.
After the second visit to Sprint they offered me to swap for an S3 and I am strongly leaning towards the S3.
The removable battery is the biggest point to swap. I have had my phone die on me a few times. If I was at an all day event where I would be using the Hell out of my EVO 4G I would have a backup battery in my pocket ready to go. Now I am just stuck with a dead phone. I would hate to leave HTC but I might have to.

I wouldn't even think about it! Although I'm now on iPhone 5 lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't even think about it! Although I'm now on iPhone 5 lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Sammy avatar pic and admitting to having an iphone...just trying to make friends here aren't you? Haha, I left the iphone behind with no plans to ever go back

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12