Share via Messages option

tman17

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Ever since I upgraded Jelly bean 4.1.1 on my HTC EVO 4G LTE, I no longer have the option to ?share via messages? (text messages) in 3rd party photo gallery apps. I had this ability in ICS andI like the ability to sort by date, where the newest pictures are at the top, and the stock gallery does not seem to have the ability to do this. I was using QuickPic and have tried ICS Gallery, and F Stop and none have this ability anymore. Is anyone else having this issue, or am I just missing a setting somewhere? Thanks

boo5ted

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
I have the same issue with quickpic, I emailed the developer and we tried a fee different things but none seemed to work. He said it has to be on HTCs end and something obviously changed with JB.

MahdernMan

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
This is horrible. I can no longer attach a photo to a text message via quick pick or similar app. The only way is to create a new text message, then work backwards through the clumsy native gallery. Please, if anyone can at least suggest a workaround it would be much appreciated!
Also, can anyone recommend an app that can limit or remove other "share via" options? There are a ridiculous number of choices, except the one we want: Messages.
I am guessing thr greed element is behind this. I. E. The phone company wants to limit data usage etc.

dewwit

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I have the same problem. I can share by messages with the stock Gallery app, but the option does not show up when I am in QuickPic. I only get "Share By: Mail / gMail / Facebook / etc.", but no option for "Messages". HTC Droid DNA

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newprvn