- 2 Posts
Share via Messages option
Ever since I upgraded Jelly bean 4.1.1 on my HTC EVO 4G LTE, I no longer have the option to “share via messages” (text messages) in 3rd party photo gallery apps. I had this ability in ICS andI like the ability to sort by date, where the newest pictures are at the top, and the stock gallery does not seem to have the ability to do this. I was using QuickPic and have tried ICS Gallery, and F Stop and none have this ability anymore. Is anyone else having this issue, or am I just missing a setting somewhere? Thanks
- 01-13-2013, 10:36 AM #2
- 04-15-2013, 12:54 PM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Share via Messages option
This is horrible. I can no longer attach a photo to a text message via quick pick or similar app. The only way is to create a new text message, then work backwards through the clumsy native gallery. Please, if anyone can at least suggest a workaround it would be much appreciated!
Also, can anyone recommend an app that can limit or remove other "share via" options? There are a ridiculous number of choices, except the one we want: Messages.
I am guessing thr greed element is behind this. I. E. The phone company wants to limit data usage etc.
- 12-07-2013, 04:09 PM #4
- By bigoldthor in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 03-07-2014, 01:19 PM
- By chuckz28 in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 11Last Post: 06-22-2012, 06:36 PM
- By its_miller_time in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2010, 01:23 PM
- By hubdju in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 07-27-2010, 11:40 AM
- By roket77 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 12Last Post: 01-14-2010, 01:08 AM