- 7 Posts
Shutter and camera sound fix
I know there were several threads of people complaining that the stock camera app cannot be muted anymore. I was just wondering if anyone has found a workaround for this such as enforced stream silencer? The only thing that has worked is using a 3rd party app like camera360..but i really can't stand that app as it is very slow in taking pictures.
Thanks for helping me be more creepy with my picture taking.
- 01-15-2013, 10:00 PM #2
- 01-16-2013, 06:41 PM #3
Re: Shutter and camera sound fix
I just use a headphone plug... I had a pair of headphones that broke.. Snipped off the cord and kept the little plug, and I use that when I know I'm taking pictures of my pets or babies or animals... Or for example at a museum gallery where it's quiet. It's the best solution for my situation.
Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums"Paint to live. Live to paint."
- 01-16-2013, 06:43 PM #4
- 02-10-2013, 05:53 PM #5
- By Huffdaddy1982 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 11Last Post: 07-29-2014, 04:35 AM
- By MrPobears in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus SliderReplies: 9Last Post: 05-30-2012, 12:16 AM
- By lookin4fun in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2012, 09:21 AM
- By Burnt Toast in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 9Last Post: 06-05-2010, 08:25 PM
- By sparda07 in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 03-09-2010, 12:24 PM