1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default VIDEO recovery

Finally ready to recover my internal harddrive, I used stellar phoenix and got TONS of pictures, some came through in good quality, some not.

NO videos were recovered through the process. After hours of work and finally accessing the internal and recovering THE ONLY THING I WANTED WAS MY VIDEOS.

Can anyone at least explain why the videos are not being recovered? They were most definitely stored on the internal.

Thanks
    Mitch

ps. almost looks like the videos were screenshot-ed and turned into jpegs? Doesn't make sense to me, but I have pictures of things I believe I only had videos of...

Default Re: VIDEO recovery

I don't know anything about that program, but just a guess does it have a limit on the size of files it can recover?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I don't believe it does. It found no videos, short or long.

Tips:All your deleted photos/video/music or other lost files are still on your iPhone,iPod,iPad,Mac computer,Digital Camera Memorey Card,USB drive,Mobile Memory Card,USB drive,Flash card and other storage media.

To recover digital images from storage (typically a memory card) you need to connect the storage to the PC, download, install, and start , then follow step-by-step instructions below.
    I recommend to use a card reader device, rather than to connect a digital camera to the computer.

I'd recommend you install "Dumpster" to restore future accidental deletions-->