Finally ready to recover my internal harddrive, I used stellar phoenix and got TONS of pictures, some came through in good quality, some not.
NO videos were recovered through the process. After hours of work and finally accessing the internal and recovering THE ONLY THING I WANTED WAS MY VIDEOS.
Can anyone at least explain why the videos are not being recovered? They were most definitely stored on the internal.
ps. almost looks like the videos were screenshot-ed and turned into jpegs? Doesn't make sense to me, but I have pictures of things I believe I only had videos of...
- 01-16-2013, 07:09 PM #2
- 02-16-2013, 12:03 AM #4
- 3 Posts
Re: VIDEO recovery
Tips:All your deleted photos/video/music or other lost files are still on your iPhone,iPod,iPad,Mac computer,Digital Camera Memorey Card,USB drive,Mobile Memory Card,USB drive,Flash card and other storage media.
To recover digital images from storage (typically a memory card) you need to connect the storage to the PC, download, install, and start Video data recovery software, then follow step-by-step instructions below.
I recommend to use a card reader device, rather than to connect a digital camera to the computer.
- 02-16-2013, 12:57 AM #5
- 1,464 Posts
Re: VIDEO recovery
I'd recommend you install "Dumpster" to restore future accidental deletions--> https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...loota.dumpster
- By Van2012 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 4Last Post: 12-12-2012, 07:37 PM
- By Alvis in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 09-06-2011, 03:12 PM
- By jond42 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2011, 05:20 PM
- By DroidXcon in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 02-01-2011, 09:47 PM
- By zeal in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2009, 04:20 PM