Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree10Likes
  • 10 Post By Jerry Hildenbrand
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default SOLD.......with a guilty conscience.

Since I swapped over to the Note ($450 on cl), I had to pay for this Cadillac of a phone some how. So, I posted my Evo LTE on craigslist. I sold no problem for $200!!!

I had mixed feelings. I was laughing inside but at the same time I felt guilty for selling this super buggy phone. I was thinking, when he tries to use Google navigation its going to crash, when he is on a phone call he won't be able to hang up, among other bad bugs that come with the htc jb update. The guy dropped his Samsung and the screen cracked to be inoperative, then drove around all over town all days but had bad luck activating 2 phones people were selling on craigslist. Geez, then I sold him my phone. I mean, nothing is wrong with my phone physically. But I guess I can feel comfort in knowing eventually HTC wil get an update out eventually? He paid a good price for this Evo LTE. I dont deserve, he didn't deserve and as a matter of fact nobody deserves to pay good money for a phone that doesn't work properly.

Does anybody feel it was wrong to sell my HTC Evo LTE with so many bugs from the jb update? OR at the very least disclosing to him the bad bugs and that he will get freaking pissed off? ha ha ha ha
    Oh well, there is nothing that prevents him from reselling it or even taking it to the Sprint store and exchanging it under warranty for a refurbished Evo with Android 4.0.

I'm not done with the Evo quite yet, I still have a valuable EVO for parts I coud do something with. Maybe when the next HTC Sense update comes out I'll give it one last try.

Until then I'm smiling big time with my Note.

Let me know if it was bad to sell my evo with him not knowing about the major jb bugs.

Default Re: SOLD.......with a guilty conscience.

that's enough of your trolling.
    ಠ_ಠ
    제리
    Thanked by 14:
    + Show/Hide list of the thanked
    imtravis, crxssi, bigrey81 and 7 others like this.