Skinomi's TechSkins

Andras

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Just wanted to point these out for people looking for a little scratch prevention on their phones while maintaining the phones original slim profile. I originally bought a light TPU case for my phone but never used is as I don't like the the extra bulk or weight it adds and using the case made putting the phone in the Ibolt car dock more difficult than a bare phone. I still did want a little protection against scuffs on the backside of the phone and found these. The kit comes with a skin for the body of the phone as well as Skinomi's screen protector. I purchased the light wood skin and it has a very nice feel to it. I actually don't feel as if the phone will slip out of my hand as much anymore(that soft touch finish on the battery back was always slippery to me).Also the screen protector is much better than the Zagg HD I've had on my phone since launch day. They have several different overall designs (carbon fiber/brushed metal/wood) as well as several color options. Also the whole kit has a lifetime replacement warranty in case if you need to replace it.

http://www.skinomi.com/htcevo4glte.html