Pandora Won't Work!
I recently upgraded from the HTC EVO 4g to the LTE and everything is great except for a few things. Whenever I take my phone to the gym and want to listen to Pandora or Youtube, it will not load up or want to connect. Sometimes I begin to roam while in the gym and my data usage is gone, I can still call or text but cannot use Pandora or Youtube. I did not have this problem with my old HTC EVO as I would always use it to listen to Youtube/Pandora while working out. Someone please help!!!!
- 01-21-2013, 09:32 PM #2
- 01-22-2013, 02:48 PM #4
- 01-29-2013, 11:17 PM #6
- By sed51329 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 26Last Post: 08-24-2010, 08:47 PM
- By tritan in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2010, 10:13 PM
- By ajg23 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 06-12-2010, 12:14 PM
- By integritytile in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 04-25-2010, 10:16 PM
- By Kage87Z in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 03-12-2010, 11:35 AM