- 01-28-2013, 01:31 PM #2
- 01-28-2013, 02:02 PM #3
Re: Root-less tether?
Fox Fi no longer works if you updated to Jelly Bean. I called Sprint to see if they had changed their hotspot rates.....$20 a month under 2gb. Why not just root? I did mine this weekend to MeanBean.....still looks stock.....phone is MUCH quicker. No lag.....Wifi Tether built in....used today w/ my Kindle Fire HD. Also....Prox sensor works once again...no black screen.
- 01-28-2013, 02:54 PM #5
- 01-29-2013, 02:30 AM #6
- 01-29-2013, 11:57 AM #7
- By htcuser8740 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 08-28-2010, 08:39 AM
- By mnasholm in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 16Last Post: 08-13-2010, 03:04 AM
- By fyrmng in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2010, 02:03 PM
- By Fable322 in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 1Last Post: 04-22-2010, 09:21 PM
- By Zerazac in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2010, 02:27 PM