- 44 Posts
My phone fell at work...
So my phone fell at work today and cracked the screen on the top left. I do not have insurance on this and I can't afford a new phone, so my plan was to fix it. I am confident in the fact that I can fix it but the only thing that I am not confident is where to get the screen...
Does any body know of a reliable source to get the Digitizer Touch Screen Glass. I've looked around the web and found a few places but I just want to know, of those places which is a reliable source? My phone is white and I would like to stay white but if need be I'd buy a black one.
Thank you for the help guys!!!"May the force be with you"
- 01-30-2013, 09:02 PM #2
Re: My phone fell at work...
I personally wouldn't know anything about this but what i can say is it would be easier for the people who would be able to help you if you linked these places you found that you could get a replacement screen from.
Just my advice.
- By tony bag o donuts in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 32Last Post: 04-10-2012, 02:49 PM
- By u1988 in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 12Last Post: 06-15-2011, 08:41 PM
- By cmax in forum Android AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 07-31-2010, 05:53 PM
- By sklemp in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 30Last Post: 05-25-2010, 05:48 PM
- By rd2kdreams in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 4Last Post: 01-09-2010, 12:29 AM