New update 3.16.651.3.710D available now!

Habiib

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Google Nav seems stable and most of all the rendering problem I noticed with Google Earth seems to be fixed as well. Both are running butter smooth so I am happy so far. Its funny that HTC gets accused of being slow with updates, but they delivered again and seemed to have addressed a lot of the issues what were introduced with the last Jelly Bean update.

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
I hope the proximity sensor problem is fixed I haven't had a chance to check.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE

Ok so far after messing with my phone a bit it seems that the previous problems with priximity sensor have been fixed! Feels like a new phone.. This so far is a great update!

Last edited:

Duffin

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I was told by HTC when I sent them an email that the HTC Hub was not coming back...really sucks, I liked being able to download more than three skins. I don't like the choices we have now.

bas.androiddev

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
I just tested the proximity sensor, so far so good.

Previously when I would dial, the screen would go black and not display again if I took the phone away from my face, it would only display when I pressed the power button.

Now I can make a call, put the phone up to my ear (screen goes black), take the phone away from my ear and the screen displays correctly again.

Fingers crossed ...

CountryDevil

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Got it.. SO far, so good. But will need some time to see if my wi-fi issues have been resolved. Still no way to clear all application cache that was removed with the JB update. I haven't had time to go through and see if there were any hidden changes with this update though.

dgp2003

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Since these new updates that I've done in the last couple months.
It seems as if my screenshots won't message correctly.
I try to send a screenshot as a text message and it's way too blurry and you can't even understand it. But if I crop it the slightest it goes through fine.
Anyone else having this problem or has it been discussed on here and how to fix it. It's pretty annoying to me.
Thanks.

illdini

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Is the 4G connection more stable? That is, when not moving in a 4G area, does the connection fall back to 3G randomly?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance