Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By gpdaddy95
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Anyone remembers how to edit the lock screen short cuts?

    I know I have changed it before but after this new update I can not figure out. Thanks guy and just like the article on good and EVO website I think I'm ready to move on from Sprint and HTC
  2. #2  
    vbockius's Avatar

    Posts
    198 Posts
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Anyone remembers how to edit the lock screen short cuts?

    I believe the apps on your bottom tray will be the lock screen shortcuts, so you need to change it in your tray and it will change on your lockscreen..
    Thanked by:
  3. #3  

    Default Re: Anyone remembers how to edit the lock screen short cuts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledward1245 View Post
    I know I have changed it before but after this new update I can not figure out. Thanks guy and just like the article on good and EVO website I think I'm ready to move on from Sprint and HTC
    I believe the article you are referencing on Good and Evo is about taking your HTC EVO 4G LTE to Verizon prepaid, so you would still be stuck with HTC.
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Anyone remembers how to edit the lock screen short cuts?

    Quote Originally Posted by vbockius View Post
    I believe the apps on your bottom tray will be the lock screen shortcuts, so you need to change it in your tray and it will change on your lockscreen..
    bingo, they are your dock icons....
    My Wallpaper Collection!!! Updated 7/12/2011 (some NSFW)
    http://picasaweb.google.com/102508753250975172853/Wallpaper#
    Thanked by:
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: Anyone remembers how to edit the lock screen short cuts?

    I was referring to the article from January 30 "Why Im seriously considering a divorce from Sprint and from HTC"
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Anyone remembers how to edit the lock screen short cuts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledward1245 View Post
    I was referring to the article from January 30 "Why Im seriously considering a divorce from Sprint and from HTC"
    Oops, my bad, missed that one...
  7. #7  
    gpdaddy95's Avatar

    Posts
    146 Posts
    ROM
    Stock on both for now.

    Default Re: Anyone remembers how to edit the lock screen short cuts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    I believe the article you are referencing on Good and Evo is about taking your HTC EVO 4G LTE to Verizon prepaid, so you would still be stuck with HTC.
    I still believe that HTC is my phone manufacturer of choice. Sprint's unlimited data is also pretty nice. However, if they haven't vastly improved their network by the time I renew in 2014, I'm gone. In a perfect world, HTC builds the Nexus in 2014, puts it on Sprint and Sprint has coverage as good as Verizon. I know, ain't gonna happen but it's nice to dream about it.
    wpavlik2 and holyjoe722 like this.

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone know how to alter the look of the security lock screen?
    By er99 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 01:11 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 07:03 PM
  3. Anyone know how to clear the clipboard?
    By sandman512 in forum Sprint Epic 4G
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 08:46 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 05:54 PM
  5. How to get the home screen like this?
    By jamex in forum Sprint Epic 4G
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 03:52 AM

Posting Permissions