- 4 Posts
HTC EVO 4g (2010 Model) Power Button - HELP!!!
Hey, so my power button has recently become unresponsive. It has gradually gone "into" the phone, causing it harder to press but it has not jammed. Would this be a fixable problem or would I have to take it into a HTC store and have them look at it? The first time it happened, I was able to push my fingernail away from the screen in-between the power button allowing the power button to work again. But now, no matter what I do, it will not work.
Thanks for the help in advance! Please help because it's making things very difficult.
- 02-05-2013, 01:14 AM #2
- 908 Posts
Re: HTC EVO 4g (2010 Model) Power Button - HELP!!!
Wrong forum. You want to go here:
That being said, many of us here had that sweet phone. Your best bet is to take it to a Sprint repair center. They can take it apart quickly and look at it. Hopefully they can fix it because I don't know how long the wait would be for a replacement. Make sure you let them know that you want to keep the phone, if that's what you want. Other than that, you'll have to send it to HTC, unless you're feeling particularly skilled at disassembling the device yourself.
- By xkimmy95x in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 31Last Post: 05-30-2013, 09:23 AM
- By htcevoboy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2012, 05:54 PM
- By irishguy314 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 10-20-2011, 12:12 PM
- By JuiceBoy214 in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 20Last Post: 05-16-2011, 02:42 PM
- By JuiceBoy214 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 17Last Post: 12-12-2010, 03:01 PM