- 02-06-2013, 06:39 PM #2
- 03-05-2013, 09:40 AM #4
- 03-05-2013, 05:31 PM #5
Re: Will not connect to my cars Bluetooth...Help
Did you try connecting a different device to your vehicle?.. a friend's phone perhaps? The reason I ask is because my girlfriend has the same problem. However, we've ruled out her phone as the culprit as it will connect to my car, but nothing will connect to her car.
Just want to make sure it's not your car before you throw your phone out the window.
Follow me on Twitter: @TonyLibations
Sent from my EVO L(a)TE using Android Central Forums.Tony Anderson
@TonyLibations <---For the Twitterin'
- By alextodd16 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 14Last Post: 05-08-2013, 07:52 AM
- By gblaca in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-05-2012, 09:25 PM
- By kaleforniacation in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 09-28-2012, 04:25 PM
- By tcfpodcast in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 08-21-2012, 06:42 PM
- By bduran727 in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 02-29-2012, 10:52 PM