Picture thumbnails won't show up
Perhaps this is a silly question... and perhaps my brain is just too tired to process things right now.... But I am having trouble managing the photos on my phone when I plug it in to my hp laptop running Windows 7. All the photos show up as little flowers. I need to see the thumbnails in order to know what photos I am going to delete/remove... and seeing these pesky little flowers isn't helping me. All options to display actual thumbnails are checked (at least I think they are). Maybe this is something really simple that I am overlooking. I don't know. Some help would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance
- 02-07-2013, 07:54 AM #2
- 02-07-2013, 08:05 AM #3
- 02-08-2013, 01:02 PM #4
- 02-10-2013, 07:34 PM #6
- 75 Posts
Re: Picture thumbnails won't show up
I added an SD card and updated from Ice Cream to Jelly Bean and the same thing happen yesterday, I get the Windows Picture Gallery Icon. I am also having a difficult time when connecting with USB. In Ice cream it gave options that made sense, like Just power, sync, as a drive. Now I get two windows that open one for the Evo under Portable Devices and another for HTC Sync Mgr. The HTC sync mgr does not seem to work.
I assume our issue is related to this, and have googled this issue a bit. I am not sure why Jelly Bean is an improvement. But hopefully someone will come up with an answer. Same with videos. Videos taken on my camera have a preview, but videos taken by my phone do not. Thank you.
- 02-13-2013, 05:32 PM #7
- By TouchWizard in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 10-16-2011, 12:11 AM
- By ali.fazal in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2011, 09:44 PM
- By byrds8 in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 7Last Post: 08-08-2011, 09:34 AM
- By KarbonKopy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-28-2011, 03:05 PM
- By mnorris12706 in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-09-2009, 04:07 PM