- 10 Posts
Headphone jack problem since latest update
Any one else experiencing problems with phone thinking headphone is still plugged in after removing it? It started after the latest update. Restarting the phone fixes the problem, but that is an annoying way to fix something everyday. Once this occurs, the phone then thinks that the jack is unplugged when plugged in and vice-versa.
- 02-09-2013, 08:04 PM #2
- 49 Posts
Re: Headphone jack problem since latest update
I had a weird issue that happened after the update. I was watching a movie on Netflix with my earphones plugged in. I got a phone call and pulled the earphones out and the phone froze right when I pulled out the earphones. I had to reset the phone to get it to start working again.
- 02-20-2013, 01:00 PM #4
- By RRollergod in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 15Last Post: 01-20-2012, 12:37 AM
- By Bigmatt00 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2011, 08:48 PM
- By dfur1016 in forum T-Mobile HTC SensationReplies: 15Last Post: 08-05-2011, 04:40 PM
- By d1ez3 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 15Last Post: 04-08-2011, 12:17 AM
- By cableguy322 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 22Last Post: 11-05-2010, 08:40 AM