Can unlocked/flashed HTC Evo 4G LTE work on Verizon?
So I a friend of mine recently gave me his unlocked/flashed HTC Evo 4G LTE that he used on Sprint but I'm with Verizon. Since Sprint and Verizon are both CDMA will I be able to use it on Verizon even though there is no SIM card? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
- 02-09-2013, 11:15 PM #2
- 66 Posts
goodandevo.com just had an article about this, it will work, but you won't be able to use Verizon's 4g service. I think the 3g will, but 4g is on different freq. Good luck and enjoy. I found the link, I think it's just the pre paid though... http://www.pocketables.com/2013/02/taking-your-htc-evo-4g-lte-to-verizon-prepaid.html
- 02-12-2013, 03:29 PM #3
- 2 Posts
- By cmn800 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 6Last Post: 07-06-2012, 12:48 AM
- By anykine23 in forum HTC One XReplies: 7Last Post: 06-08-2012, 11:52 PM
- By skyview05 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 4Last Post: 06-05-2012, 03:14 PM
- By chri_diaz in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 11Last Post: 10-12-2011, 12:02 PM
- By djsoto#ac in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 160Last Post: 09-13-2010, 05:27 PM