- 10 Posts
Since the recent update I can't fix my alarm. Can anyone tell me how I can get my alarm to stay on Vibrate only, and not sound and vibrate. It appears with the last update, you can't turn off the sound on your alarm anymore, and I really liked the Vibrate only feature as it only woke me up, not the wife.
Last edited by bkflaherty; 02-13-2013 at 05:39 AM.
- 02-13-2013, 11:30 AM #2
- 633 Posts
Re: Alarm setting
Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
- By carole6m in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 2Last Post: 05-21-2012, 10:12 AM
- By allykat_08 in forum Samsung StratosphereReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2012, 08:26 AM
- By Vlosaloty in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 6Last Post: 09-29-2011, 02:52 PM
- By Phil Nickinson in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 13Last Post: 05-11-2011, 07:40 AM
- By lovy in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 7Last Post: 04-17-2011, 08:57 PM