- 1,157 Posts
Why is there no dislike option?
Ok so we all can like something or thank someone... So Facebook style.. There are times I don't like a post. It's not to be mean or disrespectful but at what point will we in society accept that we don't have to always agree or like something.. I think it would be worse to actually type out a whole reason why we don't like it then starting a argument rather than just seeing a count of likes or dislikes. Any thoughts on this?
Sent from my EVO 4G LTE
- 02-13-2013, 05:55 PM #2
- 02-13-2013, 09:11 PM #3
Re: Why is there no dislike option?
Well one problem I can see is Tapatalk which many people use doesn't have a dislike option to the software so right there that would be a problem/complaint if it was coded into the vBulletin forum software. Tapatalk users couldn't take part.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central ForumsPaul
Moderator @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- 02-19-2013, 11:15 PM #4
WHO DAT?!?!?!THIS IS NEW ORLEANS!!!!! - DREW BREES
- 99 Posts
- By Soundtrack to Chaos in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 192Last Post: 04-29-2013, 04:29 PM
- By rexxcastle in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 5Last Post: 04-11-2012, 03:52 PM
- By Charlix in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2012, 04:32 AM
- By andonakis in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 4Last Post: 07-15-2011, 04:44 PM
- By Loiselle in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 20Last Post: 03-14-2011, 08:37 PM