- 994 Posts
Why is there no dislike option?
Ok so we all can like something or thank someone... So Facebook style.. There are times I don't like a post. It's not to be mean or disrespectful but at what point will we in society accept that we don't have to always agree or like something.. I think it would be worse to actually type out a whole reason why we don't like it then starting a argument rather than just seeing a count of likes or dislikes. Any thoughts on this?
Sent from my EVO 4G LTE
- 02-13-2013, 05:55 PM #2
- 02-13-2013, 09:11 PM #3
Re: Why is there no dislike option?
Well one problem I can see is Tapatalk which many people use doesn't have a dislike option to the software so right there that would be a problem/complaint if it was coded into the vBulletin forum software. Tapatalk users couldn't take part.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central ForumsPaul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
- 02-19-2013, 11:15 PM #4
WHO DAT?!?!?!THIS IS NEW ORLEANS!!!!! - DREW BREES
- 99 Posts
- By Soundtrack to Chaos in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 192Last Post: 04-29-2013, 04:29 PM
- By rexxcastle in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 5Last Post: 04-11-2012, 03:52 PM
- By Charlix in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2012, 04:32 AM
- By andonakis in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 4Last Post: 07-15-2011, 04:44 PM
- By Loiselle in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 20Last Post: 03-14-2011, 08:37 PM