1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Google Now Widget Not Showing In Full On Home Screen

I recently got the google now widget update, and the widget is only showing half of the widget on my home screen, I was wondering if anyone else is having the same problem and if you all have a solution?

Default Re: Google Now Widget Not Showing In Full On Home Screen

Same problem but no solution

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Mine has only ever shown me three things at most (someone's birthday, travel time to work, and weather). But, it's only been two days and I never leave the city. I have it stretched out all the way, so it can use as much real estate as it wants. I can say this for certain because it won't allow me to add anything else to that screen.

Follow me on Twitter: @TonyLibations

Sent from my EVO L(a)TE using Android Central Forums.
    Tony Anderson
    Jacksonville, FL
    @TonyLibations <---For the Twitterin'

Same issue here, doesn't seem to update regularly. Not sure if it's an issue with the widget itself but this isn't the first home screen issue I've had so I wouldn't be shocked if it wasn't at least partly a sense problem

My widget won't update. It's been telling me about an event last Thursday for 3 days now, and it says it will take 6 minutes to get ..where I am.

Just a quick follow up. The widget works great on touch wiz so it's definitely yet another sense issue. Good luck!

Sent from my Note 2

Google Now widget only shows information you need. At most it'll show 4-5 based on space you have allotted. Hit show more cards in the full app and it'll change what's going on the desktop widget. If you're out of cell service, that will affect what you will see. Hope this clears some things up.

Quote Originally Posted by gregisonfire View Post
    Google Now widget only shows information you need. At most it'll show 4-5 based on space you have allotted. Hit show more cards in the full app and it'll change what's going on the desktop widget. If you're out of cell service, that will affect what you will see. Hope this clears some things up.
    Doesn't change the fact that it just doesn't work on the EVO, at least it didn't on mine and I'm apparently not the only one. Showing me sports scores and weather from half a week ago definitely never qualified as information I needed. But works great now without sense

Sent from my Note 2

Quote Originally Posted by gregisonfire View Post
    Then it has no idea what I want. I always want weather and it's disappeared.
    I never want to know how long to work & it won't go away.
    Could be great but it's been googled.