Do you want Sense 5?

Do you Want Sense 5?

• Total voters

mstrblueskys

Q&A Team
Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm watching the videos of HTC's new Sense and drooling - but I want to know what others think. Would you like to have Sense 5 on your EVO? Why or why not?

ddot196

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I've tried to like sense for years now..but I can't. It is so bloated and a resource hog. When I first got the one x there was still lag just opening the app drawer! Every time. I love the design of the HTC phones recently which is why I choose them. But I always end up using another launcher or rooting it and installing a ROM that removes all sense or most of it and goes to vanilla android. Phone always ends up feeling much faster.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2

calvinserrano

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
I like Sense 5.0, but it will NEVER come to the Evo LTE. I see a 4.6 in the future though, like most older phones and their updates to 3.6 (Incredible, Rezound, Thunderbolt)

kronosqq

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
I like Sense 5.0, but it will NEVER come to the Evo LTE. I see a 4.6 in the future though, like most older phones and their updates to 3.6 (Incredible, Rezound, Thunderbolt)

I'm not saying it definitely will but I don't see any reason why it won't. Sense is lighter weight than it used to be and it's perfectly capable of running Sense 5.0 just as well as the One. But hey, worst case scenario it WILL be ported unofficially.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

kmarx

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
It would be nice to get Sense working with all the features like Sense Notes. Maybe we will get Sense 5 with the next update

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
If I could install sense 5 on my phone today to replace 4+ I definitely would. But will I buy another HTC phone to get sense 5? probably not

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia