I'm sure I'm not the only one who got this change, but what exactly was it?

The reason I ask is my keyboard is completely changed. It looks like the jelly bean keyboard, but it shows up in the settings as the HTC Sense keyboard. on top of that, I noticed the theme changed to a blue-ish in terms of the text messages are highlighted blue that I didn't read, and the same goes for emails.

I'm so used to the HTC Sense keyboard because it's bigger.. and I want it back..
    02-22-2013 12:30 PM
    There are other options out there and I personally would recommend swiftkey over the stock keyboard and definitely over swype
    02-22-2013 12:59 PM
    Try out SwiftKey!!

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
    So Cold and SlackBlade like this.
    02-22-2013 01:08 PM
    If you have never tried Swype beta then I think everyone should at least give it a go..you can customize it..change themes.hand writing, smooth just like stock Swype.

Sent from my amazing HTC
    02-22-2013 04:38 PM
    If you have never tried Swype beta then I think everyone should at least give it a go..you can customize it..change themes.hand writing, smooth just like stock Swype.

Sent from my amazing HTC
    Is the auto correct any better than stock swype?
    02-22-2013 05:34 PM
    Is the auto correct any better than stock swype?
    I've had no problems with the auto correcting so far..had a few problems with stock Swype and a lot with swift key.

Sent from my amazing HTC
    02-22-2013 06:53 PM
    Kii Keyboard is another great option. Has swipe, great predictions. I like it much better than Swiftkey (of which I was a long-time user) and converted.

Sent from my EVO LTE using Tapatalk 2
    Topgonzo likes this.
    02-23-2013 12:47 AM
    I also use the Swype beta, I like it a lot, but I like the installed Swype. I haven't had any problems out of it. As stated above, there are many keyboards out there. It's all about your preferences. Try a couple out and see which one you like the best. Good luck and hope you find one too suit your needs.
    02-25-2013 10:30 PM
    I'm sure I'm not the only one who got this change, but what exactly was it?

The reason I ask is my keyboard is completely changed. It looks like the jelly bean keyboard, but it shows up in the settings as the HTC Sense keyboard. on top of that, I noticed the theme changed to a blue-ish in terms of the text messages are highlighted blue that I didn't read, and the same goes for emails.

I'm so used to the HTC Sense keyboard because it's bigger.. and I want it back..
    To address your original question, in the play store you should be able to download a replica version of the stock keyboard for whatever Android version you were on before.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
    02-25-2013 10:34 PM