- 30 Posts
I have been experiencing problems with texting lately. Two days now. It'll say it couldn't send text, and I'll retry. Sometimes it'll go and sometimes it won't. Its very annoying. Anyone know why? I'm using stock SMS.
Thinking of getting a different SMS app.
Sent from my Evo 4g lte using tapatalk 2.
Instagram & EyeEm: kristenhull
- 02-25-2013, 02:24 AM #2
Re: Texts problem
Not to sound silly but have your checked with Sprint CS to see if there is something going on in your area with texts? I know they run off a different tower in many cases and sometimes if a tower goes down due to weather or other unknown reasons the alternate backup towers that come into play can cause delays, failed messages, etc..
Might be worth looking into first before digging in deeper.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- 02-25-2013, 04:30 AM #4
- By daqwell in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 11-06-2010, 08:00 PM
- By Black_Chocolate in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2010, 11:11 PM
- By kroman1107 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 08-10-2010, 10:02 PM
- By SpartanDroid in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 06-06-2010, 05:06 PM
- By jeffy2walgreens in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2010, 07:21 PM