Need Android Word Processor that has a good "Search" function.

Panchoevo

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site

It needs to have a Search function that allows me to search for each occurrence of a word, ie. to be able to search for the multiple occurrences of the word "dog" within a 300 page document, advancing from one occurrence to the next.

Can anyone recommend such a word processor ?

Thanks

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

It needs to have a Search function that allows me to search for each occurrence of a word, ie. to be able to search for the multiple occurrences of the word "dog" within a 300 page document, advancing from one occurrence to the next.

Thanks

I was just looking for such a tool. What I ended up doing was opening the doc (mine was just a text file) in my Dolphin browser and using it's search function.

jwbekens

May 14, 2012
Visit site
OfficeSuite Pro does find and replace. Works great. In addition, you can also just move from occurrence to occurrence, too. Nice arrows to move forward and backward.

kmarx

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site

Thanks

Kingsoft Office is what I downloaded (its free) since we cant get the full version of Polaris Office.