Little help managing memory please...
I never had an SD card installed. So everything is on the phone memory. Recently got a 16gb card due to low memory with the camera itself, and app end of it too. So, after I installed the 16gb card, I went to move photos and videos over. Keep getting a "low memory manager error" and it quits on me. Without moving the photos and videos, I cannot move the apps to phone storage. Anyone help me out?
Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
- By reyxlp in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 01-28-2011, 02:52 AM
- By jisley10 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 16Last Post: 01-21-2011, 04:13 PM
- By Evo soul in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2010, 10:15 AM
- By Stevez48 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 09-26-2010, 07:35 AM
- By stopthebus in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 09-03-2010, 06:38 PM