Question about Google Now

Cyrene

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Took my first flight since the installation of Google Now, and...nothing! No flight info whatsoever despite all the info having been gmailed to me and all settings and notifications turned on, including map's reporting and history location. Very disappointed. Any idea as to how this failed?

Sent from my EVO LTE using Tapatalk 2

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Took my first flight since the installation of Google Now, and...nothing! No flight info whatsoever despite all the info having been gmailed to me and all settings and notifications turned on, including map's reporting and history location. Very disappointed. Any idea as to how this failed?

The gmail monitoring features of Google Now (hotels/restaurants, flights, packages in the mail, etc.) are still relatively new. They've only shown up once or twice for me, and my guess is that it simply didn't pick up on the email.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I had to pick up someone from the airport. I opened up Google Now and did a search for the flight. After that it then appeared as a card.

I also had it in my calendar with my work stuff but i dont recall seeing it prior to me doing a search for it..