HTC EVO Question

HTC EVO User

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
By mistake, I deleted the factory pre-installed (6) skins (Sprint, HTC,Travel, Social, etc with app icons already pre-selected on each skin) in my HTC EVO. The menu is Personalize, then Scene, then Skin under it. I really didn't care much for them anyway. This might be a silly question since I'm a new Android user (I previously used blackberry) - my question - was it okay to have by mistake uninstalled them - I found others on the phone (Live Wallpaper and other HTC Wall Paper which have the same skins) that I like much better anyway, in additional being able to use personal photos as well.

Thanks.

kronosqq

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
By mistake, I deleted the factory pre-installed (6) skins (Sprint, HTC,Travel, Social, etc with app icons already pre-selected on each skin) in my HTC EVO. The menu is Personalize, then Scene, then Skin under it. I really didn't care much for them anyway. This might be a silly question since I'm a new Android user (I previously used blackberry) - my question - was it okay to have by mistake uninstalled them - I found others on the phone (Live Wallpaper and other HTC Wall Paper which have the same skins) that I like much better anyway, in additional being able to use personal photos as well.

Thanks.

Yeah, if you don't want them then it's fine.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma