- 1 Posts
Can't Access Phone Storage on EVO 4G LTE
I (very) recently got a new EVO 4G LTE. It seemed to have been working fine throughout the setup process, and has continued to, with a few exceptions; it neither reads or displays SD cards as a storage option nor does it display basic phone storage, claiming both are unavailable. As a result, I'm unable to take pictures, add music, etc. whatsoever. Naturally, I'm irritated; is it possible there are any fixes, or should I give up and possibly send in for a new phone?
Any assistance is greatly appreciated!
- 04-16-2013, 05:16 PM #2
- 1,491 Posts
Re: Can't Access Phone Storage on EVO 4G LTE
If you got it new id take it back to the Sprint store where you got it.
OR try to hard reset it.
- By msuscorpio in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 15Last Post: 07-27-2012, 12:23 PM
- By Melaza in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 23Last Post: 06-18-2012, 02:07 PM
- By OhThePandasCan in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 2Last Post: 06-05-2012, 11:25 PM
- By samid in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 0Last Post: 05-25-2012, 02:33 AM
- By kirk in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 7Last Post: 07-19-2010, 03:27 PM