No weather data available?

PoisonDarts8714

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,

I've been having this issue where upon startup or upon location change the stock HTC weather widget will say 'No weather data available' but will show the correct temperature/condition if I manually refresh it. I tried tinkering with the settings and nothing seems to make a difference. It's set to auto-sync after three hours, but the 'Scheduled sync' and 'update schedule' are both greyed out. Why is this? My current location is also on, but it doesn't make a difference because it changes locations regardless of setting when I move.

I've tried restarting with/without fast boot on (something I read about here) and it didn't make a difference. Has anyone found a workaround for this short of not using the HTC weather widget? This is a replacement asurion phone and it's done this since I got it. The original EVO started doing this out of the blue a few days before it went for a swim too now that I think of it.

top magoo

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
try deleting the current weather widget and re-selecting it. i had a similar problem about 6 months ago. i believe that is how i fixed it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech