- 1 Posts
My htc went insane and factory rest itself?!?
So my phone starting having issues after an update; Google play wouldn't start and kept crashing. In one of those stints my phone actually restarted. It rebooted to the white screen of despair (the one with the droids): tried to shut off phone as I didn't want a reset since I hadn't backed up stuff recently. Boom - phone restarts completely reset! Is there a way to salvage my pictures? Totally devastated and the Sprint support couldn't help. Anyone else have a problem like this?
- 01-16-2014, 10:27 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: My htc went insane and factory rest itself?!?
Mine just did the same thing today and it wiped my micro SD card too. This is probably one of the most frustrating things that you can ever have happen to your phone. I have Virgin Mobile and the phone is an HTC One V. I just bought the phone back in 2013 and have had it less than a year, the phone's been great but this just really stinks.
- By cgardnervt in forum HTC One M7Replies: 4Last Post: 05-21-2013, 06:02 AM
- By Aaron C#AC in forum Android AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-03-2011, 12:47 PM
- By LikeAChampion3 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 35Last Post: 12-22-2010, 07:30 AM
- By Shotty in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2010, 09:40 AM
- By dj2big in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 9Last Post: 08-31-2010, 10:56 AM