Year old retired Evo lte

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone. Today i noticed something. 3 weeks ago i bought the Htc One and to be honest i was torn because i love my Evo. Now i'm glad i got the One but today i picked up my Evo just to toy with it a bit. I was blown away by the battery life after a year. Granted the phone doesn't get much play time now that i have my One.

1. The phone is still activated
2. I have not shut it off at all
3. I do have data toggled off (common practice)

I still use it to make a few calls here and there and what not but mostly the phone is not being used. I was pretty amazed and just wanted to share

Evobattery_zps329b7ca2.png

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
You left it activated? Isn't that expensive??? I always keep my previous phone as a spare, but it is deactivated.

Yep Its kinda a double edged sword. I love updating once a year but to do that i have to pay full price for a new phone every other year costing me an extra 500$ give or take. So i have a third line on my account that cost's me 20$ a month (I'll put a dumb phone on the extra line so i dont have the extra 10$ charge) That extra 20$ i pay a month pretty much equal's out. I just pay it monthly rather than all at once when i buy my off contract phone.

I just like cell phone's lol My Evo was running great (still on ICS) but i really liked the features of the new Htc One so here i am.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty