Black back ground
I did a search and all it returned was results on blank screens. The issue I'm having is every now and then the back ground (wall paper) goes black. The apps and everything are still there just the background is black and reverts back to my wallpaper after a few seconds.
Anyone else experienced this?.
It usually only does this after heavy phone app usage. I'm not complaining just wondering if anyone else has the same.
- 06-19-2013, 10:23 PM #2
Re: Black back ground
Quick update. Just under a month and since switching to a live wallpaper I've not had the "black background" issue resurface.
If you're having the "black background" issue I suggest switching to a live wallpaper. And no, I haven't noticed any hit to battery life.
- By TheyStoleMyName in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 04-09-2013, 02:33 PM
- By 05_TL in forum Acer Iconia A100Replies: 9Last Post: 02-25-2013, 09:44 PM
- By JaxChris in forum Nexus 4 AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-17-2012, 04:13 PM
- By rem_kujawa in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 5Last Post: 10-27-2011, 09:25 AM
- By thecodeman25 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 18Last Post: 12-19-2010, 01:16 AM