Phone not ringing, or saying missed calls. Works to call though ?????

Jeff Harris

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
so recently, my htc evo lte will not ring when called. no missed calls on call logs, but i have voice mail from missed calls.
phone will not ring, or register an incoming call.
but i can use it to text and make calls, apps work, stc.
what can i do to fix this ASAP??
i shut it down, did restarts, etc, and nothing.

do i need to factory reset???

Jeff Harris

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
I TRIED FACTORY RESET. IT DID NOTHING !

ive had it with this phone! i just got it back 2 mo. ago for a f-d up screen, software issue, now this !

Jeff Harris

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
it turned out, somehow it got a *___ (star +3 numbers) pressed in, and was set for call forwarding. i could send and recieve text, and make phone calls, but couldnt recieve calls.

weird. i have never set it for call forwarding. didnt even know how, and nothing in settings.

all fixed though !

2phatcows

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Check airplane settings because mine can call forward and send premade messages while you are in it. Also some phones will do that while in roaming network so check those too.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
it turned out, somehow it got a *___ (star +3 numbers) pressed in, and was set for call forwarding. i could send and recieve text, and make phone calls, but couldnt recieve calls.

weird. i have never set it for call forwarding. didnt even know how, and nothing in settings.

all fixed though !

How did you come to this conclusion? This seems to happening to me more and more frequently. Not all the time though.

Maybe its just the terrible service for me.

Posted via Android Central App

Jordan Mullet

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
I had the same thing. The only way that I knew i was missing phone calls was because I was getting voicemails. I then realized the call never even came through.

Samsung Galaxy S4 on Verizon Wireless

I went to Settings > My Device> Call > Call Forwarding > Deactivate call forwarding.

Once you click on Deactivate call forwarding it actually calls *73 for you. I then tested calling the phone again and this time it worked.
Thanks for the help!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12