My Evo is starting to lag here and there...
I've had my phone for 10 months and its been great so far.
But lately, about every other day or so the device would lag and slow down. When this happens I just reboot the phone and its back to normal, but it has been happening more often. Has this been happening to anyone else? Any ideas on what I can do about it? Thanks.
- 07-21-2013, 04:27 PM #2
- 07-21-2013, 10:46 PM #5
- 07-22-2013, 06:09 AM #6
- 07-23-2013, 08:25 AM #8
- 07-24-2013, 05:45 PM #9Linux: The power beneath
- 1,691 Posts
Re: My Evo is starting to lag here and there...
If you do a factory reset and then allow it to install all your old apps again, then the problem is bound to return. Many apps install services that consume memory and CPU cycles, and a poorly designed one can cause lag due to load or low memory (leading to more swapping, which shows as pauses and lags). Problem app troubleshooting is a pain, but it has to be approached systematically.Click "Thanks" and/or "Like" button on posts where someone helped you or you liked the posting. Provide HTC feedback here: http://www.htc.com/www/contact/email
- By rpelt13 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-22-2013, 12:39 PM
my phone was working fine i replaced the screen now its black but i hear it turn on is there a fix??By Xiomi Fernandez in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-21-2013, 04:18 PM
- By stanwest31 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2013, 03:44 PM
- By helike13 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2013, 01:34 PM
- By devchaube15 in forum Nexus 4 AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2013, 12:47 PM