- 2 Posts
HTC Evo 4G LTE Has no Operating System
I have run into a huge issue. I am s-off, and unlocked. Somehow I deleted my operating system from the phone. I do not have a backup. I can get into boot loader and into recovery. I have attempted to flash several ROMs but everything gets spit back out HBOOT 2.09, Radio 1-12.11.1210. I have tried the RUU as well but not working. I am having issues connecting to the computer. The phone shows up in device manager and indicates fast boot usb when in boot loader. However it does not show up in my computer. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
- 07-24-2013, 07:47 AM #2
Re: HTC Evo 4G LTE Has no Operating System
Are you able to mount your phone through recovery?"The worst foe lies within the self....."
[URL="http://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/500-community-rules-guidelines.html"][COLOR=#009900][FONT=century gothic][SIZE=5]Community Rules & Guidelines[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/URL]
- By RenoD2010 in forum LG Optimus GReplies: 7Last Post: 02-12-2016, 02:51 PM
- By bondca in forum HTC One M7Replies: 22Last Post: 12-18-2013, 06:21 AM
- By roblox84 in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 16Last Post: 08-14-2013, 04:17 PM
- By tpdtopcop in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 86Last Post: 08-12-2013, 08:31 PM
- By overthehillbiker in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2013, 06:53 PM