my evo screen won't come on!

amilan11

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
has anybody else dealt with this? and did you fix it? my phone is stock. my phone will ring and the notification light come on.
anybody have any suggestions?

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
If you have a MHL cable, you can try to hook it up to a TV to see if it will display on there. If so, try to see if your touch is responding. If touch works, your LCD is burnt out and you'll need a new one. If not, the whole LCD/Digitizer assembly is shot and you'll need a new one of those. You can look on EBay or Amazon to see how much the part will cost. If it seems affordable, look on Youtube before ordering to see how difficult the process is. If it looks to be beyond the scope of your abilities, have it repaired or buy a new phone. Good luck!

Guy from SU

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
My EVO screen isn't out, however I've noticed that it is starting to go. If I press a little bit harder than a light touch on the screen (especially in the lower left area) the screen will go out then come back on when I let up. Additionally the screen will flicker a lot when on the lowest brightness setting. My phone was activated early June 2012, hoping it can last a little longer.

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
My EVO screen isn't out, however I've noticed that it is starting to go. If I press a little bit harder than a light touch on the screen (especially in the lower left area) the screen will go out then come back on when I let up. Additionally the screen will flicker a lot when on the lowest brightness setting. My phone was activated early June 2012, hoping it can last a little longer.

Good luck! I hope it makes it until you can get a replacement.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000