- 74 Posts
Anyone have this problem?
Just got a replacement Evo and after a few hours it began vibrating non-stop. There's no battery to pull and shutting it down didn't get it to stop either. The only way I was able to get it to stop was removing the back cover and locating a small pin next to the camera lens which spins while its vibrating. Pressing down on it gets it to stop, but once I put the cover on it begins vibrating immediately. Anyone heard of this problem, any easy fixes?
- 09-07-2013, 10:43 AM #2
- 09-07-2013, 12:22 PM #4
- 09-07-2013, 01:23 PM #5
- 09-09-2013, 08:12 AM #6
- By KevroniCoal in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 43Last Post: 03-01-2014, 08:57 AM
- By Spencer Owen in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 16Last Post: 02-25-2014, 10:21 AM
- By guillaume133 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 01-11-2014, 05:35 AM
- By guitarplayer06 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 4Last Post: 11-14-2013, 08:20 PM
- By Amr Dowidar in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-07-2013, 07:40 AM