Bluetooth suddenly stopped working.
For some reason 2 days ago my bluetooth stopped working. I started to use the bluetooth headset on this phone 3 month ago and now it wont even pick up any bluetooth devices. I have try booting to safe mode and hard reset, but no luck.
It has the current stock update.
- 09-21-2013, 10:33 PM #3
- 13 Posts
Re: Bluetooth suddenly stopped working.
Yes I did have this problem, nothing would fix it, I got a refurbished replacement :-( take it to a sprint store and even without tep you should be able to get a replacement for $50 fee, if your phone is still under warranty... Good luck
Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4
- By maxy007 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 11-20-2013, 06:48 PM
- By schmecnk in forum LG G2Replies: 20Last Post: 10-17-2013, 04:30 PM
- By Rickondrius in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 48Last Post: 10-13-2013, 09:05 PM
- By Digvijay Shinde in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2013, 10:35 AM
- By kruss90 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 09-20-2013, 07:17 AM