- 2 Posts
newbie-transfer pictures to computer
I'm sorry if this has been addressed but I've looked everywhere. My pics are easily found on my phone with ES File Explorer at sdcard/DCIM/100MEDIA/. When I plug my phone to computer by USB and go to DCIM/100MEDIA, the folder is empty. I would just like to save these pics to my computer for safer keeping and to clear space. What am I doing wrong? Any help appreciated. Thx so much!
- 10-10-2013, 03:57 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: newbie-transfer pictures to computer
Thanks for the suggestion! It did seem very strange that the DCIM folder was empty even when I took the microSD out of the phone and put it directly into my computer. I messed around a bit with Airdroid then just decided to copy all the pics and video to dropbox then to my laptop. Problem solved! Thanks again for taking the time!!
- 10-10-2013, 08:18 PM #4
- By sethgoldstein in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 10-11-2013, 11:45 AM
- By gtt1 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 10-10-2013, 09:27 PM
- By dpham00 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-10-2013, 05:19 PM
- By quws45 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2013, 10:52 AM
- By yormyte in forum HTC Sensation XLReplies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2013, 10:45 AM