Recent Software Update

HnLA

May 31, 2012
Visit site
A few weeks ago the phone said there was a software update (3.17.651.4) What is this for? Have there been any problems updating? I do not see any posts about this. Thank you.

thecowboybb65

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Hey HnLA, I have had plenty of problems, the biggest of them all wifi, after updating my software to the 3.17.651.4 my phone stopped reading any wifi, including the one that I have at home, I have called customer service and they tried several fixes to no avail, now they say that I have to take my phone to a service center so that they can try and find the problem, she even asked me if I wanted ti try a hard reset, and that would erase everything in my phone, and she said that she didn't know if that would fix the problem, so for right now, if you dont have to, don't update your phone until they fix this issue, is anyone out there having the same issues with this new update, pleasse let me know if you are, and if you have a fix for it. good luck HnLA. David

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Hey HnLA, I have had plenty of problems, the biggest of them all wifi, after updating my software to the 3.17.651.4 my phone stopped reading any wifi, including the one that I have at home, I have called customer service and they tried several fixes to no avail, now they say that I have to take my phone to a service center so that they can try and find the problem, she even asked me if I wanted ti try a hard reset, and that would erase everything in my phone, and she said that she didn't know if that would fix the problem, so for right now, if you dont have to, don't update your phone until they fix this issue, is anyone out there having the same issues with this new update, pleasse let me know if you are, and if you have a fix for it. good luck HnLA. David

Welcome to Android Central! Give this guide a look, and see if any of the tips help: http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...roubleshooting-wi-fi-connection-problems.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome