- 31 Posts
help with a fried phone!!?
Can anybody help me try to fix my htx evo 4g lte?.. well .. i tried to replace my broken lcd screen. i didnt power off the phone. So in the process , somehow i hit somewhere inside the phone with my little screw and i saw a spark!!.. dont know what happen but didnt pay no attention to that spark.. i managed to replace the screen and pit a new one in.. but when i powered on the phone, my screen is all black!! Cant see anything!!.. any body help mw fix or solve my problem??.. thanks
- 10-17-2013, 06:39 PM #2
Re: help with a fried phone!!?
You are pretty much screwed.
Go buy another phone.Click "Thanks" and/or "Like" button on posts where someone helped you or you liked the posting. Provide HTC feedback here: http://www.htc.com/www/contact/email
- 10-17-2013, 06:53 PM #3
- 10-17-2013, 08:23 PM #5
- By nicol117 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 11-22-2013, 10:51 AM
- By marki86 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 24Last Post: 10-23-2013, 09:00 PM
- By samsunggirl in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 10-19-2013, 11:00 AM
- By angieberry10 in forum HTC OneReplies: 12Last Post: 10-17-2013, 05:34 PM
- By andyr3ad in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-17-2013, 04:39 PM