- 1 Posts
Sat on Evo Lte and cracked screen.
So there actually is a reason all 120lbs of me was sitting on my phone on my couch. The reason was my Bluetooth was the biggest piece of Sh*** in the entire world, and unless i rubbed the plastic back plate like i was trying to turn it on the Bluetooth would repeatedly disconnect from my SW2. So siting on it worked exactly until the screen is cracked across the entire device. I've thrown, dropped, kicked, and stepped on this phone more than you could imagine but sitting on it was the fate of HTC devices in general for me. About to call htc now and tell them they've lost another life long customer and are about to receive a sh*t ton of horrible reviews.
- 10-22-2013, 07:11 PM #2
Re: Sat on Evo Lte and cracked screen.
Did it occur to you that perhaps sitting on a phone is not a good idea?
You know, there is an antenna on the back door and there are contacts that connect it to the phone. You might have just had a bad contact... and that might also be YOUR fault if you opened the cover and didn't put it back on correctly, or introduced a contaminate.
Your attitude sucks.Click "Thanks" and/or "Like" button on posts where someone helped you or you liked the posting. Provide HTC feedback here: http://www.htc.com/www/contact/email
- 10-23-2013, 05:24 PM #3
- By pavlo3d in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 23Last Post: 11-20-2013, 11:46 PM
- By neel69 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 10-27-2013, 08:43 AM
- By Alberto Ortega in forum T-Mobile HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 10-23-2013, 06:00 AM
- By imurrx in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2013, 03:48 PM
- By watts320 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-22-2013, 07:20 AM