- 11 Posts
HTC Evo 4G LTE, can't do data management on computer after memory reset?
Prior to resetting my entire phone, I could just plug my phone into my laptop and an HTC Manager would pop up on my computer screen. A screen would pop up on my phone and I had the option of using my phone as a "disk drive", and I would select that and I could manage the files right from my laptop. Now after resetting, I plug in my phone and it just charges, but I can't do any data management.
Does anyone know how to fix this?
- 12-03-2013, 02:30 PM #2
- By April Collins in forum US Cellular Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-24-2013, 01:36 PM
- By Tall Mike 2145 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 12-06-2013, 11:07 AM
- By kdwisdom in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-02-2013, 07:05 PM
- By TheSimplestNet in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-02-2013, 06:33 PM
- By TJH132 in forum Moto XReplies: 0Last Post: 12-02-2013, 05:24 PM