- 12-07-2013, 01:35 AM #2
- 12-07-2013, 10:40 AM #4
- 667 Posts
Re: Transfer to Windows 8 laptop
Are you using all the touch based Windows 8 stuff or desktop mode? If you're using touch stuff I recommend not, and going for desktop instead as beside a few minor tweaks. Everything is the same there.
(unrelated, but check out start8, it brings back the start menu so that win8 is just a faster version of 7, bypasses all the start screen stuff at boot too.
Sent from my EVO using AC Forums mobile app
- 12-07-2013, 05:55 PM #5
- By roces9 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 12-22-2015, 11:25 PM
- By wyeast in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 12Last Post: 08-18-2014, 02:13 AM
- By paulmike3 in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 4Last Post: 01-20-2014, 04:44 AM
- By Android Deals in forum IntroductionsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-10-2013, 03:30 PM
- By mxx2 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 12-07-2013, 04:18 AM