- 129 Posts
Question about Pricing
So I decided to upgrade yesterday via Amazon Wireless and got the HTC One in black for .1 cents. Anyway, noticed last night that my EVO 4g LTE was having issues with charging. Long story short, Sprint replaced it with a new one this morning--the tech was even sweet enough to throw in a pink and white otterbox. I will use this phone for about 4 days before moving to the HTC One. Any suggestions on how much I should sell this one for? It will come w/ the phone, charger and the otterbox case.
- 12-11-2013, 08:47 AM #2
Re: Question about Pricing
I bought my evo lte from a craigslist post. It was only the phone with the charger. Phone is in very good condition. A few scuff marks on the base but I got it down to $120. Depending on the condition of your phone I would say anywhere from $140-180 would be a good deal.
Posted via Android Central App
- By saint satin stain in forum PoliticsReplies: 54Last Post: 02-01-2014, 08:37 PM
- By Matty Anderson in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 12-07-2013, 02:42 PM
- By Pampos_sp in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2013, 10:22 AM
- By SpringerDave in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-07-2013, 10:08 AM
- By InternetAvenger in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 12-07-2013, 09:28 AM